Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Review

Buy Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0. Also read our Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0

Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Overview:



    Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Reviews, On Sale Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0, buy Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0, Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 best buy, Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Discount, Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 For Sale


    Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0

    Armani Exchange Overcoat Hama LED Prada Sunglass

    Sorel Tivoli Boot - Women's Black Grout, 10.0 Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    54 Reviews
    5 star:
     (43)
    4 star:
     (7)
    3 star:
     (1)
    2 star:
     (3)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, March 13, 2011
    I bought these boots to wear on muddy, rainy days. When they arrived, I first thought they were too heavy and bulky to wear regularly. I went on a short walk to try them out, and I absolutely love them! I have worn them in snow (wear warm socks and you'll be fine), in over 6" of water without a drop getting in the boots (the fabric really is waterproof, at least short term), for running errands, and for hiking. Very comfortable and roomy. Regarding sizing... I usually wear a 7-8 size, and I bought an 8, fits nicely even with heavy socks.

    Only downside so far... The tread is wonderful in mud and rough surfaces, but on smooth wet surfaces (wet supermarket floors, rainy-covered sidewalks) they are surprisingly slick. Not a huge deal, just something to keep in mind. I often wear them walking in the rain in the city and its okay, I just have to watch my step on some hills. All in all, wonderful boots.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5 of 5 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars great winter boots!, January 15, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I waited for a very long time before ordering these boots, mainly because of the difference in reviews over sizing (if you're looking at buying the Tivoli boot, then you've probably already noticed). I am normally a very solid 7.5 so I sized up to the 8 (as 50% of the reviews say they run small) and it was the right decision. The 8 fits my foot perfectly - they are comfortable, warm and have kept my feet dry so far. Well worth the money, and if you're not sure on the sizing, order a half-size up!!!
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
    5.0 out of 5 stars Boots for the midwest winter, March 30, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    Took over two months of reviews and searching for the right boots to walk the dog in this year's cold midwest. The boots are great for keeping feet dry and when I put traks on them, no slipping for the morning and afternoon walks with Marley. I am over 65 and we have had nasty weather and ice for three months. Besides, I look up to date in the plaid snowboots. KK in Ohio Purchased through Amazon.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See all 54 customer reviews...