Sorel Tivoli High Review

Buy Sorel Tivoli High at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Tivoli High today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Tivoli High. Also read our Sorel Tivoli High reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Tivoli High. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Tivoli High Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Tivoli High. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 5.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Tivoli High

Sorel Tivoli High Overview:


  • Waterproof shell and fabric upper for stylish protection
  • Great traction and waterproof protection from the molded rubber shell and outsole
  • Removable EVA footbed offers cushioning
  • Thinsulate and full fleece lining offer superior insulation

Sorel Tivoli High Reviews, On Sale Sorel Tivoli High, buy Sorel Tivoli High, Sorel Tivoli High best buy, Sorel Tivoli High Discount, Sorel Tivoli High For Sale


Sorel Tivoli High

Kate Spade Handbags Ugg Boots Mango Overcoat

Sorel Tivoli High Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for michigan winters!, January 14, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Sorel Tivoli High (Apparel)
My family all wear Sorel boots, so I decided that I would give them a try. I did a fair amount of research before deciding on which style, but the Tivoli High seemed the best. When they arrived I was concerned at how thin the leg insulation was and how light weight the overall boots were. But when we got a dumping of snow they were great! Walking around in snow is hard work and your legs warm up, my feet have never been cold since I bought these. The lace ups are nice and you can easily take these off without needing to sit down. Strongly recommend!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit for a Picky Daughter, January 22, 2011
By 
BHEW "Bob" (New Braunfels TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sorel Tivoli High (Apparel)
My daughter who is quite picky wears these boots all the time. She looks good in them while staying dry!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOT, January 9, 2012
By 
Marlin Bryner (Illesheim Germany) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Sorel Tivoli High (Apparel)
I love everything about the boot! Fits underneath boot cut jeans and big stretch flares can fit inside. The color is perfect, and they are the absolute best way to keep your feet warm and away from the snow and slush! I have 80 year old man feet, that have zero circulation and absolute no way to keep them warm. THESE BOOTS KEEP ME WARM!!! actually if i am not outside in them my feet get very hot. I LOVE THAT, you have no idea how great it is to have warm feet. They dont give me blisters or chalices, i dont have to wear thick socks either. I can if i want to though. I love how comfy they are even after ten miles of walking. They have a very good grippers on the bottom as well.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...