Buy Sorel Sorellington Textile at Best Price
You can buy Sorel Sorellington Textile today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Sorellington Textile. Also read our Sorel Sorellington Textile reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Sorellington Textile. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Sorel Sorellington Textile Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Sorellington Textile. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Sorel Sorellington Textile Overview:
- Full vulcanized waterproof rubber boot and bonded fabric around the rubber shaft
- Durable, multi-directional lug outsole for superb traction wet or dry
- Bonded frost plug for added insulation
- Top quality boot draws on 100+ years experience
Sorel Sorellington Textile Reviews, On Sale Sorel Sorellington Textile, buy Sorel Sorellington Textile, Sorel Sorellington Textile best buy, Sorel Sorellington Textile Discount, Sorel Sorellington Textile For Sale
Timberland Boots Ray Ban Sunglasss Dockers Coat
Sorel Sorellington Textile Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Sorellington Textile (Apparel) I was looking for snow boots, and although these are really rain boots with no insulation, they work fine for snow with a thick sock or a boot liner. And since they are not truly winter boots, they can easily be worn in spring or fall with a thin sock. But enough about that; these boots are so cute! I have never had so many compliments on a pair of shoes in my life - even from people who you would never think notice shoes. I love the fabric upper - it takes these out of the typical rain boot category - and the pink and black just looks sharp together. The fit is pretty much right on, if not slightly large. The boot shafts fit my calves perfectly, which is nice since sometimes boots are too tight on my calves. Overall, I love these boots and wish I'd found them sooner. I got them on Amazon for half as much as the other online shoe stores were selling them! By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Sorellington Textile (Apparel) Received the rainboots within 1 week. I usually wear 7-7.5 and the size 7 worn with thicker socks fit well. I've worn it in the rain a couple times and it seems to be holding up well. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Sorellington Textile (Apparel) This is the best pair of rain boots I have ever had. They keep my feet dry, even when the sidewalksand streets flood. I love the colors of the design and have received continuous compliments. One of the best things is that my shoe orthotics fit inside perfectly so when I wear my boots they are both comfy and keep my feet happily balanced. I'd recommend them to a prospective buyer in an instant. Love 'em!! |
› See all 4 customer reviews...


