Sorel Sorellington Graphic Review

Buy Sorel Sorellington Graphic at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Sorellington Graphic today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Sorellington Graphic. Also read our Sorel Sorellington Graphic reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Sorellington Graphic. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Sorellington Graphic Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Sorellington Graphic. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 5.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Sorellington Graphic

Sorel Sorellington Graphic Overview:


  • Full vulcanized waterproof rubber boot and shaft features graphics for added style
  • Durable, multi-directional lug outsole for superb traction wet or dry
  • Bonded frost plug for added insulation
  • Top quality boot draws on 100+ years experience

Sorel Sorellington Graphic Reviews, On Sale Sorel Sorellington Graphic, buy Sorel Sorellington Graphic, Sorel Sorellington Graphic best buy, Sorel Sorellington Graphic Discount, Sorel Sorellington Graphic For Sale


Sorel Sorellington Graphic

HUGO BOSS Coat Sorel Boots Armani Exchange Coat

Sorel Sorellington Graphic Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
4 Reviews
5 star:
 (4)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, January 15, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Sorel Sorellington Graphic (Apparel)
These boots fit fantastically and are great wellies! They have been perfect in the mud and rain we have been having lately.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Sorel is the best!, December 11, 2011
By 
J. Broadway (Missouri) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I've had my Sorel rain boots for about 8 months now and still love them like I did on day one. They are completely waterproof, stylish, and comfortable to walk all day in without any extra insoles. I found that they run a little big. I normally wear a size 8.5 so I ordered an 8. Sorel usually seems to run a little narrow too. As we get into the colder months though, I am noticing they aren't very warm. These boots aren't insulated but you can buy inserts. I'll probably be purchasing some "Welly Socks" or "Welly Warmers" soon. For springtime rain, these are the best boots though!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, November 2, 2011
This review is from: Sorel Sorellington Graphic (Apparel)
These boots are great. They fit over or under jeans. They are very durable, and are a great color for fall. I bought my regular size, and they fit the way I'd expect. Plus, the little polar bear is very cute!! I'd purchase these again. They keep the rain & the snow out, no problem, although I wear them on sunny days, too. :)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 4 customer reviews...