Buy Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 at Best Price
You can buy Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7. Also read our Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 Overview:
Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 Reviews, On Sale Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7, buy Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7, Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 best buy, Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 Discount, Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 For Sale
King Size Coat Z Spoke Zac Posen Handbags FRYE Boots
Sorel Women's Glacier Snow Boot - Black 7 Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Glacier Boot - Women's (Apparel) My wife's old boots pretty much fell apart. She also complained they were not high enough, maybe the 20" of snow had something to do with that remark. I found these boots were higher and the nylon gator makes them more flexible for movement. She's been wearing them for about a month now. She wears them for pretty much being outside in the snow playing with our sons, usually for hours at a time. To quote, "I love them, my feet are dry and warm, they are a bit bulky but they do a great job." One note, they recommend you spray the nylon uppers every season with a waterproof spray. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Glacier Boot - Women's (Apparel) I was looking for a real comfortable and warm boot which allows to stay outdoor for a few hours without getting wet and cold feet - but I also did not want to by a boot that looks bulky and ugly like most of the warm ones do.Now - this is it ! I really love this boot - it looks chic and cool and nevertheless you have dry and warm feet as long as you stay outside - even when standing in about 20cm-high snow or in minus 20 degree temperature - this all does not matter you any more ! By Smidge "Smidge" (Canada) - See all my reviews This review is from: Sorel Glacier Boot - Women's (Apparel) These boots are exactly as described - the darnedest warmest boots ever made and they are virtually indestructible. I've owned 3 pairs of Sorels in the last 30 years and the only part that I managed to wear out was the treads from walking on asphalt.Yes, they have that "Hi- I'm in the military" look about them but when you're trekking through knee deep snow or shoveling your lane way at 3am when it's -30oC you will be the only one doing so with a smile on your face. These are a utility boot - no doubt about it and they serve their intended function to a T. They're not made for the city street fashionistas, although I personally like the look of them. They are made for people who want warm, dry feet no matter where they are or for how long. I drive in them and don't find them awkward on the pedals at all. I walk for miles in them and they're not a super light boot but they're not that bad either. The gaiters work really well in keeping snow out... Read more |
› See all 8 customer reviews...


