Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Review

Buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8. Also read our Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Overview:


  • Seam-sealed waterproof upper
  • 200 g Thinsulate insulation
  • Removable EVA comfort footbed
  • Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
  • Rated to - 25 degrees

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Reviews, On Sale Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8, buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 best buy, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Discount, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 For Sale


Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8

Bogs Boots Oakley Sunglass Coach Handbags

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Winter Boot Bruno Size 8 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
55 Reviews
5 star:
 (22)
4 star:
 (18)
3 star:
 (8)
2 star:
 (5)
1 star:
 (2)
 
 
 

21 of 21 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot that I'd buy again, November 27, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
These boots are just right for slipping on quick to walk my dog or pop out to the car to get something. Overall I would have to say I like this slip-on boot enough that I would buy another pair when these wear out. The insulation isn't as thick as I was expecting but still quite acceptable. Also, there are two little cushions that hug your achilles tendon, which I guess are supposed to help snug the boot up and keep it from slipping. These cushions felt kind of funky at first, but now I hardly notice them....except for right now, since I'm talkng about them. :-)
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


10 of 10 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Rain/Winter Boot, December 18, 2009
By 
Lloyd V. Slocum (Hendersonville, NC) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Outstanding product. Easy to slip on and off, but do not slip much at all when walking. Good tread. Well constructed. True to size. Coming from Maine, I thought LL Bean boots were the only good ones on the market. Wrong. These Sorel's are better. No question they deserve 5 stars.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


6 of 6 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars Good boots, but one serious problem, January 26, 2011
By 
Edward Hayman (NEW YORK, NEW YORK, US) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I needed a pair of easy on dog-walking and otherwise all-around country utility boots. These fit the bill perfectly. Good fit (as other reviewers have advised, they run small so add a half size). Warm. Very handy. But ...
the little pull tab on the right boot broke soon after I started wearing them. Getting the boots on without the pull tabs is next to impossible. Though the boots seem very well made, the tabs are thin and cheap, considering the amount of stress that will be applied to them daily. I would return them, but I can't be without boots for even a day in this unusually snowy winter. So I carry pliers and wait for spring. Next time, I'll look for a different brand.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 55 customer reviews...