Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Review

Buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5. Also read our Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.5
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5

Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Overview:



    Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Reviews, On Sale Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5, buy Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 best buy, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Discount, Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 For Sale


    Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5

    BGSD Overcoat Panasonic LED TV Slogers Boots

    Sorel Men's Cheyanne Lace Boots - Chipmunk/ Black 11.5 Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    2 Reviews
    5 star:
     (1)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    1 of 1 people found the following review helpful:
    4.0 out of 5 stars Solid build and attractive look, November 29, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    I just moved to PA from CA, so this is my first real cold weather boot purchase. Thus, my opinion is by no means an expert one. That being said I found the boot solidly built, comfortable and attractive looking. I've gotten a few complements on the look so I imagine most people that buy this would find it attractive as well.

    I too thought the sole was a little thinner than I expected, but I don't know how relevant that is as we've only had one day of snow so far this year.

    All in all it has been a good boot so far.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal winter boot, December 30, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This is a great winter boot. It's roomy in the toe box so you will have plenty of room for thicker wool socks on those cold days. Not that you'll need them... the thinsulate keeps your feet outright toasty. Very comfortable and very stylish. Oh... And are they ever waterproof. I accidentally stepped in a 6" deep mud puddle and not a drop of water on my socks.

    The boot does run a bit small. I wear a 9.5 and the 10 fit me fine. buy up at least a half size.

    Bottom line... great shoe, in function and general appeal.
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See both customer reviews...