Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Review

Buy Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9. Also read our Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.2
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9

Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Overview:


  • Seam-sealed waterproof construction
  • Full-grain leather upper
  • Removable 9mm recycled felt InnerBoot
  • Waterproof vulcanized rubber shell

Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Reviews, On Sale Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9, buy Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9, Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 best buy, Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Discount, Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 For Sale


Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9

Nine West Boots Timberland Boots Tommy Hilfiger Coat

Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Snow Boots - Tobacco 9 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
14 Reviews
5 star:
 (7)
4 star:
 (3)
3 star:
 (4)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot for the winter!, February 5, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I live in chicago, and every year I managed to unconvince myself from buying a pair of heavy winter boots. luckily for me, this is the year I decided to bite the bullet and put down for a pair. A month later, chicago was blanketed in the blizz-aldo rivera 2011. but the boots held up fantastically. they kept warm and dry trudging through the walls of snow. One thing i'd have to point out though is i initially found the boots to be a little tight fitting. After a few weeks in, the boots broke in and although snug, feel like a good fit. I would definitely buy the same pair again.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


8 of 8 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars A basic snowboot, but don't expect anything special, November 1, 2011
By 
A. Lee (Illinois) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I have 2 pairs of Sorel snow boots; this one and a pair of Caribou II. The Caribou II was the first pair I bought when I moved back to a snowy climate after 18 years, and then I bought this pair of 1964s for more of a work boot. While I would buy a pair of Caribou II again, I don't think I'd buy another pair of these. I do a lot of work outside in the snow, such as shoveling, blowing, plowing, raking roofs and tree work.

The liner of the Caribou II is much more comfortable while the 1964's is a very plain, compressed felt. I'm not really a fan of the 4 D-rings on the Caribou II because it's hard to keep the lower laces tight while pulling it tight at the top, but pulling laces tight through the 8 eyelets of the 1964 is even harder, especially if you're already suited up in snow pants. The tread on the bottom of the 1964 is also very basic and doesn't provide much traction at all.

Size-wise I think these boots are sized just a little bit big. I usually wear 14W... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


7 of 7 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, classic style., November 27, 2011
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Ordered these boots last week and so far I'm very happy with them. Sizing, as mentioned in many reviews, is a bit on the large size. I'm normally a 10.5 and since they don't offer half sizes I went with a 10. With thick socks its a perfect fit.

The construction is solid, and the style is classic. I was shopping for winter boots that didn't look like they were made for a tactical special ops soldier. As fun as is it is to think that I'm a special ops soldier the fact is I'm simply a man who needed winter boots. Less is more.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 14 customer reviews...