Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Review

Buy Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 at Best Price




You can buy Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0. Also read our Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 reviews before you decide to buy Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.2
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0

Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Overview:


  • Seam-sealed waterproof upper for reliable protection
  • Great traction and waterproof protection from the handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell and outsole
  • D-ring laces make for a perfect fit
  • Removable and washable recycled felt InnerBoot keeps you warm to -25 degrees

Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Reviews, On Sale Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0, buy Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0, Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 best buy, Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Discount, Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 For Sale


Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0

Metal Mulisha Overcoat Prada Handbags French Connection Coat

Sorel 1964 Pac T Boot - Men's Brown, 12.0 Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
12 Reviews
5 star:
 (7)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:
 (4)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

28 of 29 people found the following review helpful:
4.0 out of 5 stars Classic, comfy snow slippers, September 11, 2009
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
For casual winter use, this old style pac boot design is hard to beat. It's easy to see why they're a popular seller. They feel like a pair of waterproof, insulated snow slippers--they don't provide much cushioning or support, but give your feet the freedom they crave--especially if you have wide feet like mine.

A potentially misleading description in the "Product Features" is that they're described as having "full grain embossed" leather uppers. According to the International Union of Leather Technologists and Chemists Societies web site, full grain leather means "Leather bearing the original grain surface as exposed by removal of the epidermis and with none of the surface removed by buffing, snuffing or splitting."

They don't mean full grain, embossed leather. It would be more accurately described as light weight leather that has been embossed to simulate the appearance of full grain leather.

Pros:

1. Light weight, warm, waterproof
2... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 3 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Snow Boot, January 2, 2009
This is a great deal for a leather waterproof boot. My only disappointment is that a boot like this is made in China. Im a size 9, but I ordered a size 10 so I could slip the boots on and grow into them. I am glad I ordered them big. If I tighten the laces they are snug. These boots have that great L.L. Bean look. I got them free shipping from Moosjaw. this is a comparable price on amazon, but moosjaw happened to have an additional 25% off eal at the time. The caribu boot looks almost thesame besides the white fur.this boot is not to good for hiking, but is great for walking of shoveling in the snow. the rubber base is tuff, but the tread is minimal.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice basic winter boot, November 9, 2009
By 
Richard C. Schott (Brewster NY USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
I normally wear a 13 wide, found a pair of these on the clearance rack in a 14, tried them on for giggles and they actually fit well.

I agree with others who have stated that they are comfortable like slippers but not especially supportive. Better for milling around camp than hiking.

I've used them on camping trips down to -15F with no issues. I was probably wearing a single pair of good wool socks with them. I haven't had an opportunity to test them down to the rated temperature but I have no reason to think they wouldn't do ok. It depends on so many other factors anyways, activity levels, what else you're wearing, your own metabolism and circulation etc.

Anyways I like the boots, they are easy to get into, easy to lace up with gloves on, and I feel like I'm prepared for any cold I might experience anywhere in NY where I live. They are overkill almost all the time downstate, but in the Adirondacks they're just what the doctor ordered...
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 12 customer reviews...