Buy Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US at Best Price
You can buy Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US. Also read our Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US. Anything you have to know about this item, More about this
Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US Overview:
Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US Reviews, On Sale Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US, buy Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US, Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US best buy, Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US Discount, Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US For Sale
Keen Boots Bogs Boots Rebecca Minkoff Handbags
Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve NL1588 Boot,Champagne,6 M US Reviews
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve Boot (Apparel) WOW! I've had my eye on these gorgeous boots since first sighting them last Winter. When I saw they were being discontinued and there was only one left in my size I decided I'd better act. And, thank you Amazon, they were $159.99 (with free shipping) compared to about $400 originally (some are still that price elsewhere on the internet). They were delivered the second morning after I got the email saying they had been shipped. I'm not in any way disappointed, in fact, I'm delighted. Stunning design and color, love the Swarovski crystals on the rivets. And, who couldn't love a pink fur/hide boot, with a toasty warm, fluffy fur trim. These boots rock! I bought the next closest size up, which I almost always do with winter boots because I usually wear socks with them. I normally take a 6 1/2, so I bought a 7. Perfect fit. All I need now is snow and I'm ready to dance in it and bask in the compliments I KNOW I'll receive. Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve Boot (Apparel) The boots are very pretty and very stylish. Unfortunately, they are extremely uncomfortable. Where the plastic sole meets the material is where it hurts. I have to return them. By Stephanie Breis (High Bridge, Wisconsin) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve Boot (Apparel) I love my Sorel Reserve Boot. I get so many compliments on them, and they are just as functional as they are fashionable. My toes stay toasty warm, unlike so many other "pretty" boots that after about 20" in outdoors Northern Wisconsin you feel like your toes are about to freeze off.The fit is a little snug, but I would say true to size. I'm 5'8 160lbs and a solid size 10 and these fit me perfect. With some boots you have to buy a size down, but not these. The lining is 100% sheep wool and very soft and comfortable. The pony hair outer leather on the reserve has a bit of a break in period, in my opinion, because I felt they were a little stiff in the ankle, but a few hours of wearing them and it softened up and are now quite comfortable. I feel they are every bit worth the extra money. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a functional yet very fashionable boot to keep your feet warm on days where single digit winters are the norm, and below zero days aren't unheard of either;) |
› See all 5 customer reviews...


