Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Review

Buy Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) at Best Price




You can buy Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) today at the best price and it's limited time offer. Look at our special deals today on our store. Get more and spend less when you buy Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women). Also read our Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) reviews before you decide to buy Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women). Anything you have to know about this item, More about this





Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women). If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.0
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women)

Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Overview:



    Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Reviews, On Sale Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women), buy Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women), Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) best buy, Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Discount, Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) For Sale


    Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women)

    Mango Overcoat Coach Handbags Cashmere Boutique Coat

    Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) Reviews


    Amazon.com
    Customer Reviews
    Average Customer Review
    1 Review
    5 star:    (0)
    4 star:
     (1)
    3 star:    (0)
    2 star:    (0)
    1 star:    (0)
     
     
     

    4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how I feel, October 9, 2011
    Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
    This review is from: Sorel Firenzy Leather Boots - Wool Lined (For Women) (Apparel)
    I ordered these boots in the Sesame colour in as size 6.5 M US (I'm usually 6.5 or 37 in Australia). The boots are beautifully constructed and of excellent quality leather and make. The shaft of the boot is reinforced with something that makes its stiff, even though they look scrunchy in the picture, so that they don't bunch down. The boots feel well insulated and very sturdy. These boots are NOT for anyone that has a wide foot or larger calves. I think if your calf is any bigger than 14' to 15' you'll struggle. I have super narrow calves (30cm circumference) so these fit me with room to spare. I'm 5'3 (160) and these boots come to a about 1.5 - 2 inches below my knee. I wish they were just a little taller. I love the look of this boot but I'm worried they won't be as warm as promised. They're also a little tough to get on and off. The size 6.5 fits true to size however I wish I'd bought them half a size bigger to wear with a thick sock. For any Aussies reading this, the size label... Read more
    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
    Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


    Share your thoughts with other customers:
      See the customer review...